Regent’s Park Laps: Experienced Group (G2)
IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC SAFETY!
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES APPLY. FACE MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED BUT NOT COMPULSORY. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO WEAR A FACE MASK PRE-RIDE AND POST-RIDE WHEN WE GATHER IN GROUPS. PLEASE AVOID GATHERING IN GROUPS OF MORE THAN 6. INFORM US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LIVE WITH HAS CORONAVIRUS. INFORM US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU’VE BEEN TOLD BY THE NHS TEST AND TRACE SERVICE THAT YOU’VE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH A PERSON WHO HAS CORONA VIRUS. DO NOT ATTEND OUR RIDES IF YOU HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH CORONAVIRUS.
G2: Experienced Group (17-19 mph).
Meeting Point: London Zoo Car Park.
Criteria (the below criteria is there as a guide to help you pick the group that is most suitable for you).
- Good level fitness.
- Ride on average, 50 – 150 miles a week.
- You must be using clipless pedals.
- Competent bike handling and essential skills including cornering and signalling.
- This group is not the group for you if you cannot perform basic skills such as changing gears, cornering, ride one-handed, grab a bottle from your bike and perform an emergency stop.
- You must be able to perform drills such as Paceline and Hotseat to a competent level and be able to ride close to the rider next to you or in front of you.
- “NO DROP RULE” does not apply. Struggling riders will be left behind.
- NO HELMET NO RIDE!
- NO BRAKES NO RIDE! FIXED GEAR BIKES MUST HAVE FRONT BRAKE!
- NO LITTERING OR RIDING IN THE GARDEN OR FOOTPATHS.
- 16-17-years-old must get parental consent to join us. Parent must contact us and give their consent before attendance.
- NO RIDERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YEARS.
Post ride meetup has been suspended due to current Government guidelines
- NO CYCLING IN THE GARDEN OR ON THE PAVEMENT
- BRING FACE MASK TO WEAR WHEN CHATTING IN GROUPS
- AVOID BEING IN GROUPS OF MORE THAN 6.
Neither BCN, nor our members will be liable for any accidental collisions that occurs during our group rides. In choosing to join our group ride, you accept full responsibility for your own well-being and that of other riders.